Wednesday 9 March 2016

Homeostasis assessment reflection

The assessment was alright. I thought I could have done better, I enjoyed the topic which was homeostasis, which was something new and very interesting to learn about. It also linked to diabetes, which is another interesting topic. This compared to year 12, this was easier and felt like less work , compared to last years assessment, it was quit difficult to get a high grade. The easiest bit was the negative feed back , writing about that was easy. Whereas with the homoestasis componenets was hard I couldn't find any resources. 2 tips to be successful listen to Miss in class, because she gives a lot of information, that too be honest I think I missed. Also another tip is find exemplers on the grade you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment